Looking for an original radio - working or not... and looking

Subject: Looking for an original radio - working or not... and looking
From: simon.carson@videotron.ca
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:46:27 -0500
Hello,

I'm looking for an original radio for a '69 1600. It does not need to be
working at all... I plan to install a CD player under the dash but need an
original radio to fill in the hole on the radio console. Please contact me
off-list if you have an original radio you can part with.

Also, if Pete Long is still lurking on the list, I tried your e-mail but it no
longer seems to work.

Thanks,
Simon Carson
Montreal, Canada