RE: Mikuni vs. Solex 44PHH's and their differences

To: "'Allen Blackmon'" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Mikuni vs. Solex 44PHH's and their differences
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:53:10 -0500
44PHH really just means 44mm twin choke side draft.  There at least two
completely different carbs that carry that designation.  The Solex's I
have seen had no parts interchangeability with the Mikuni's I have.
They look similar but the Solex's had fixed chokes and pump jets, no jet
blocks (at least not removable).  No interchangeability at all.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak