Re: Specific SR20 stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Specific SR20 stuff
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:16:23 -0800 (PST)
Most of the current ODBI and ODBII computers have a
way around the speed limiter. The 85 Computer I have
in the race car has a 6000 RPM limiter but you can
disable it by cutting a certain wire inside ( i have
not). There is (usually) a speed sensor that needs to
be attached but you can defeat it. A little research
and the stock computer can be fooled quite easily.

The Z motor in my race car is supposed to max out at
250 HP in stock form but I have hit the Dyno at 378
once when I was trying to find the upper limit. I now
run at about 320 HP just to be safe.'

BTW: the race car is still for sale and will be on
e-Bay Feb 1st if I can;t find a buyer.

Don Miller
68 with a Turbo V-6 for E-Mod racing or hill climbing
asking $3000
www.geocities.com/turbospl311
Meridian, ID