Re: Weber carbs

To: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>,
Subject: Re: Weber carbs
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:26:25 -0500
If you go and search the net there are several websites which will give you
a graph of the right carb size to use.

I do believe that in my research I came to the conclusion you would need 45s
for a stroker motor and 40s for a 1600.

Of course your fun just begins when you install them as you have to figure
out the correct jets, tubes and what not to use to get your car running
well. You should install a air/fuel gauge and you may need some dyno time as
well as some deep pockets for all the jets, tubes and other stuff.

Mike