Re: engine paint color?

To: tomph@mchsi.com, dc@datsuns.net, neffster189@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: engine paint color?
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:09:40 -0800
Hey All,

I know I am probably going to get ripped for this but for my .02 I think the
tiurqoise blue color is way ugly and it will be banned from my 67.5 2000
entirely.

If you are going to go for a stock restore, then the CDM spray paint is
right on the mark. I watched Les paint a block with it once and it is the
right stuff.

I am not going to divulge the color of my block yet. I have enough of the
dramatic in me to wait until the car is done before I post pics of the
engine compartment. ;-)

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex
SRL311-00489