Re: engine paint color?

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: engine paint color?
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:03:15 -0500
I took my crank pulley down to the local automotive supply who sold paint
and they matched it sold me a quart and a little compressed air sprayer for
about $15 and I did the engine, oil pan and still have a pint left.  Just
find some alt. bracket or pulley which still has the original paint showing.
daveS