Roadster.org is back on the air

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster.org is back on the air
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:06:34 EST
Hi Group -

Mark Dent has finalized the transfer of roadster.org over to TeleTrade int'l,
inc. President Gary Lasater.  We are the owners and hosting group for <A
HREF="www.wycroc.org">
www.wycroc.org</A>, and Dan Neff, is our ever talented webmaster.  Dan has now
finished transferring everything to our server and the domain is active
again.  We would like to make it even more active, so if you have
suggestions, comments, ideas, pix, or whatever, let us know.

You can send things to either myself or dan at the following emails.
gary@teletrade.net
neffster189@adelphia.net

Thanks for your patience, and thanks to Mark who kept the domain alive and
allowed us to keep it in the family.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
303 840 7172 ext 1
founding member of <A HREF="www.WYCROC.org">www.WYCROC.org</A>
[Unable to display image]
1963 SPL310-00289B (single carb earliest one of the group)
1969 SRL311-12536 (licensed as a '70)
1970 SPL311-28169 (one of the last of the group)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
wycroc_teeny.jpg]