Who & where is this car?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who & where is this car?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:49:10 -0500
  Listed at
http://www.mysportscar.net/Galleries/Default.asp?sView=T&iGalleryUnq=13  is
a 1967.5 silver 1600.  But there is no contact information.  Anybody know
whose car this is and how to contact them?  I have a newbie interested in
buying it.
  Or for that matter, any 1600, in driving condition, hold the rust please.
Preferable on the east side of the Mississippi (but he is willing to travel
to buy!).  He likes the dash of the early models but that doesn't rule out a
tall windshield car in the right condition at the right price!

  And as always, I'm still in search mode for a close ration 5 speed for a
race car.

TIA,

Paul Kort
OROC