Did someone drop a zero?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Did someone drop a zero?
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:20:48 -0800
Hey All,

I often pass my lunch hour perusing the internet classifieds checking out
the Datsun Roadsters. You just never know.

So I come across this one:

http://autos.recycler.com/asp/AdDetails.asp?sKW=datsun+roadster&bAnd=1&iSC=5000&sAC=%27All%27&iAA=&optWtd=&optSrc=&curNP=&curXP=&iNYr=&iXYr=&cmdBtn=Find+It%21&x=0&y=0&iID=46562&sBAC=909&bSQ=0

Now I know that people often embellish ads to make the cars seem like they
are show quality cruisers and then they turn out to be bathtub quality rust
buckets.

I am just curious how someone could describe a car as "nice interior, runs
great, nice body" and ask only 800.00?  What? No paint?

You never know...

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC