Re: Rule of 9

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Rule of 9
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:37:25 -0800
My father taught me at an early age it is better to hear the valves than have a
perfectly quiet valve train because if you can hear the valves you won't burn
them.  That logic was based on older engines, but still holds true for any
manual
valve adjuster.  I have learned how to set my valves correctly, but if I error,
it is always on the side of slightly loose so I don't have to tear it all apart
again.

Tom