RE: Accept small blessings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Accept small blessings
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:17:04 -0700
lonestar, that's pretty cool!

A couple of years ago, I took the clock from my 67.5 1600
to a local clock shop to see if they could get it working
again, but no luck.  I would love to get it working again,
right now (this was Paul OROCs idea), it is set to 3:11.

Anyone know how to get it running again?

Robert in ABQ, where winter didn't show up again this year