wipers

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wipers
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:37:30 -0800
hi,

everything on the dash in my 67 1600 is working now except my wiper motor.
it worked before i pulled the dash and cleaned up and corrected the wiring.
i followed the wires back to the fuse etc. and they all look correct. the
wiper motor in have in the car is of unknown condition so i cannot be sure
it works. it is a round body type. i did have a square body type in the car
when it was known to be working. this one however does not work now also. i
was wondering if someone could tell me how to test the switch to see if it
is good. it has 4 prongs. it seems to be grounded at the same point the head
lights are and they work fine also.

thx,

mike