Re: wipers

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: wipers
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:29:16 -0600 (CST)
Did you make sure that the ground wire on the wiper motor is grounded?
These motors don't ground through the mounting bracket. Also, check toat
you have voltage on the wire that brings the power to the switch and
motor.

What year is you car? I will check the wiring diagram to see what I can
figure out.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA