RE: roadster roads

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: roadster roads
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:41:56 -0800
I found some cool roads this week quite by accident--and roadsterless, I
might add!
During a computer install I found myself in the wilds of Escondido, down
round San Diego way. Cool twisties out here. We really have to plan a
SoCalROC run through these hills! They just weren't as much fun in my daily
driver as the beast, but she is having an out-of-body experience right now.

I did manage to stop by CDM a bit later than intended on the way home and
picked up some parts (thanks Les!). Gonna try and install the infamous rear
crank seal this weekend. Sure it's a dirty job, but it's got to be high
comedy compared to work this week. I'm actually looking forward to it. Let
me know if you want to drop by and lend a hand or just learn some new
cusswords :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600