Re: SU Carb mixture question...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU Carb mixture question...
From: Fairladyracing@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:07:27 EST
Victor:

Just to add a little more info on the issue of the centering nozzle. There is
a single thin washer (16130-25610) that rests between the nozzle and the carb
body. This washer can cause problems if you try to reuse it, as it becomes
deformed from being crushed, then it is no longer flat, and will cause the
nozzle to sit at an angle. It then becomes impossible to properly center the
nozzle until the washer is replaced. As a side note, we have also found
several bent nozzles over the years, though we are still puzzled how they got
that way.

Dan & Susan

PS: The average time to center a nozzle is 3-5 minutes.

<< Subj:     Re: SU Carb mixture question...