RE: 67 1600 carb overflow - Thank you to all!!

To: "'Patrick J. Horne'" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>,
Subject: RE: 67 1600 carb overflow - Thank you to all!!
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 15:21:12 -0400
Pat and Gary,

Using the test light I have current at the + coil and both ends of the
ballast resistor. I take it that means I'm OK up to the coil. Now I'm
completely stumped. Do I need to try swapping the coil? Plug or coil
wires? Something to adjust in the EI distributor? Any input will be
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Robbie Harrison
67 1600