[Fwd: [Fwd: men and women]]

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: men and women]]
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 23:11:28 -0700
-------- Original Message --------

Whadaya think?
I think a  female type person, who does not fully appreciate the zen and
the feng fooey of car rapair wrote this.  Not all female type persons
are so inclined.  BUT there are a few out there...who just don't get
it....It's not the results....its the journey.   I keep saying that over
and over and over and over and over.
Guy
Tempe, AZ