Air cleaner

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Air cleaner
From: "lonestar" <lonestar@cmc.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:13:17 -0700
Okay, Listers, I'm confused (not uncommon).... The air cleaner that was
on
my '67 1600 SU when I bought it doesn't look like the unit listed in the
parts manual (Engine, Figure 9, page 66 of the PDF file). Mine is fully
enclosed and has a snout making it look more like the picture of the "Air
Cleaner (For France)" (Engine, Figure 9A-2, page 68 of the PDF file). I
realize this unit is for the 2L Solex, but it's the only one I find with a
snout.

Can anyone shed any light on what air cleaner I have?

-- lonestar