moving the battery

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: moving the battery
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 09:59:35 -0400
I want to move my battery to the trunk, to both free up engine bay space and
get a better weight balance on the car.  Any suggestions on methods?  I was
going to buy the battery kit from eastwood.  It come with several feet of
2/0 wire and the proper terminals.  I planned on running the wire from the
starter under the car along the driver side then up into the trunk.  Then
running the ground wire down to the frame in the rear.  Is 2/0 wire enough?
This is in preparation of placing a second fuse box on the passenger side
engine bay to supply power to my upgraded headlight circuits, driving lights
and electric fan.

Thanks

Ian Miller
66 1600 stroker