Dates for this years Shasta?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dates for this years Shasta?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
  Well it looks like I might actually be allowed to go to Shasta this
year. I just need to finish a few house projects (stain-install entertainment
armiore and home theater system, paint three rooms, build a 400sq ft deck
with balcony, landscape the backyard etc etc)finished.
Then of course there is the car projects,( install new timing set, build CF
airbox and filter assembly, mount batt. in trunk, etc, etc,)that I need to do.
Anywho y'all might be able to bask in my glory once more...
  So what are the dates this year for it?
           Thanks,
              Daniel 69 2000
              Oakland CA