Question about color code

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Question about color code
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:29:55 EDT
I am having my 1963 Single Carb Fairlady repainted and can't seem to find the
original color code for the RED.  The autobody guys says there are two red's
for Datsun in 63, something like AR 3 and AT 5.  Anyone know to original
color code for the Datsun roadster red (think they were all the same shade
though the years, but wouldn't swear by or at it).

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
303 840 7172 ext 1
founding member of <A HREF="www.WYCROC.org">www.WYCROC.org</A>
[Unable to display image]
1963 SPL310-00289B (single carb earliest one of the group)
1969 SRL311-12536 (licensed as a '70)
1970 SPL311-28169 (one of the last of the group)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
wycroc_teeny.jpg]