Lookin for parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Lookin for parts
From: Greg Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 20:19:33 -0700
Greetings list!  Finishing up the freshening/resto on a '69 1600 and
need a couple of parts.  They do not have to be perfect, but should be
nice usable pieces.  I need the following:
1 passenger side front fender side molding;
usable, fairly nice side mirror, drivers for sure, passenger if possible
(and matching!);
2 of the black plastic inserts that snap into the inside door release
handles;
2 of the similar black plastic inserts that snap into the window
winders, or actual window winders in decent shape.
I think that is it.  If you can help out, please contact me off list and
let me know what you need for them, or what you might need for trade.
Thanks!
Greg Burrows