U20 Parts for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U20 Parts for Sale
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 22:53:28 -0700
Hello All,

I'm a newcomer to "the list" but have been a Roadster fan for years.  I
have a '69 Solex 2000 and a 67.5 1600 that I'm currently restoring.  I've
accumulated several parts over the years and would like to offer them for
sale through the Roadster community first before doing the Ebay
thing.  Currently, I'm offering the following for reasonable prices on a
first come basis:
    * NOS Upper Tensioners $175 each
    * NOS Lower Tensioners $ 100 each
    * NOS Rear Jackshaft Gears (small gear) $100 each
    * NOS Solex Oil Pan with trap door baffles $500
    * NOS Solex 44 PHH carbs (later style) with linkage $1500
    * Later Style Solex air cleaners with new elements $350 each
    * Solex Manifold (powder coated grey) $425
    * NOS K&N Air Filters for 44 PHH $75 set
    * Excellent condition used non-smog distributor $75
    * Used 2.0L SU carbs, manifold, air cleaner (previously rebuilt,
throttle shafts fair) $75
If you're interested in any of these parts, please email me a
bmartin@tlvengineering.com.

Thanks,
Bryan

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED: This e-mail is confidential and intended only
for the addressee(s). If you or your organization are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete all copies from
your system, and neither read nor disseminate its information in any format
whatsoever. TLV assumes no liability for the proper or complete
transmission of the information contained herein, nor for any delay in its
receipt. Although enterprise software is installed to check the message for
all known viruses, it is recommended that the recipient organization
conducts its own virus check before opening any attachments. Thank you for
your consideration and cooperation