'71 KA24DE 510 for sale!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '71 KA24DE 510 for sale!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 02:04:15 +0000
www.picturetrail.com/alvin20
If anyone is interested in a clean 510 with a complete '96 KA24DE
drivetrain, let me know. You might have seen this 4dr 510 at Solvang in
April. The owner is selling it because he wants(what else?) a roadster. The
car is in Hayward.
I've driven the car and its scary fast. The forward surge I felt was
comparable to a BMW M3 (E36)!  The body is straight, no rust at all.The
interior is brand new and the paint as well. The swap was done about 2
months ago, by the owner and a well know Datsun roadster guy. It is
extremely reliable and very clean.
Pics are at www.picturetrail.com/alvin20

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA