questions again brakes and parts needed 69 srl 311 2000

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: questions again brakes and parts needed 69 srl 311 2000
From: "remfender@earthlink.net Mail Account" <remfender@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:53:27 -0500 (Central Standard Time)
 ok - monday morning dumb questions but here goes

looks like the brake line on the rear driver side is about 31 inches ,
without bends in it,?  what is length on pass side ? i can have lines flared
once i know length . my lines were bad and broke and someone used a vice
grip on the wheel cyl fitting , had to cut lines, sure some of you know
without me measuring it, and what is line size 1/4"  or so...

so long story short need to install new lines and block on rear of my 69 srl
2000

will need new rear wheel cylinders and brake shoes. junction block, also
junction blocks at front calipers please respond if you have parts and
prices,

thanks
Ron Mistak
Harlingen, tx