roadster wheel color

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster wheel color
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:57:44 -0700
Tom wrote:

I was thinking I spotted some wheel paint at Classic Datsun.
Went to look to make sure... and their web site is acting really strange.

No sooner does it load... then the "roadster" button disappears!

Go to click on a section.... it disappears.

I'm using Netscape 6 -- something their web site doesn't like. :)

Tom

That is what I get for using MS Frontpage to create the site. :-)

I made some changes today so it should be working on both.

As to the silver paint, the demand has not been enough to justify determininig
the correct color and putting it in spray cans like the engine paint.

Dennis

http://www.classicdatsun.com