Brake / Clutch Bleeding

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake / Clutch Bleeding
From: DMPDJ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:46:23 EDT
Hello all:

I see the brake bleeding topic up again but haven't really followed it alot
so this amy be redundant. If so I apologize.

I have had great success with "Speedbleeders". These one-way valves replace
the stock bleeder valves. It's still nice to have 2 people tere to make sure
that all the air is out of the lines, but you forego the process of pump,
loosen valve, tighten valve since the speedbleeders don't let air back into
the line at the wheel cylinder or caliper. They are also great for hydraulic
clutches. They are about $7 each and are worth every penny and then some.

<A HREF="www.speedbleeder.com">www.speedbleeder.com</A>

my 2 cents

Dave Ford