Re: Air cleaner element dimensions

To: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>,
Subject: Re: Air cleaner element dimensions
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:51:19 -0500
13 1/4" X 6 5/8" X 2 1/8"   filter element is 1 3/8" wide  Nippon
Element Mfg Co p/n 164546-12200 ,      other box just says airfilter
nissan fairlady sp311 same #  both boxes also
have  15-1729 International parts service. don't have anything on solex.
Russ Southwell 70 1600
Turkey season in Illinois, got my first one 23 lbs 13" beard  tastes
better than production grown.