Re: hill climb

To: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: hill climb
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:15:08 -0600
Tom:

Careful...................
This is one sport that is EASY to get hooked on.....
LOTS of excitement.

I have been running hillclimbs with Northwest Hillclimb Association
for about 10 years now.
Tooooooo much fun and great people to spend a weekend with.

I also organized and promoted the Teton Hillclimb
at Grand Targhee Ski Resort in WY for several years in the 1990s.
Since then the road was completely repaved and
last year the race was resurrected by the local Teton Valley Rotary Club
and ski area as a scholarship fund raising event.
Now I just run communications, scoring & timing.
Looks like the Teton Hillclimb is back on the schedule to stay.

Good luck
and have a good time.

John Atchison
69 2000