soft top header bar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top header bar
From: "Peter Jones" <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 09:21:13 +0800
Hello listers,

Since the list is a wealth of information does anybody know who makes
the wooden bar that mounts to the windscreen frame on the early 1500's.
The one I have is broken in the middle or the other option is I have is to
locate a header bar for the low screen 1600 as I have the top piece of the
frame that is used for these.
Any information would help me as I have a new vinyl roof but nothing to hold
it down.

thanks
Peter j