Datsun club Rally and show

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun club Rally and show
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 22:52:50 -0400
Hey list, I just got home from the Triad Z club gathering. Saturday we are
having a car show and 72 mile road rally through the foothills of NC near
Greensboro. All Datsuns are invited. I'm leaving my Z32 at home and taking my
67.5 1600 So far I'm the only roadster going as far as I know, hopefully not.
There are supposed to be alot of great cars there and lots of neat stuff to be
auctioned off. Things were donated by Z therapy, carbs I think. seat kits,
carpet kits, autographed posters by the vintage racer  guys, and a 4' X 12'
350 z banner. The meeting place is at High Point Nissan at 9 am- 11 am
Saturday for the rally and the show is Sunday at a park. Check out the web
site at www.triadzclub.com hope some of you could make it on such a short
notice, Happy Roadstering, Chris Bond