H20 Stroker

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: H20 Stroker
From: "John Schulz" <johnschulz717@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:56:46 -0500
Hi all, I've been off the list for a few years, but I'm back.  Anyway, While
doing the research on my toying with the R16 / H20 forklift Stroker
buildup....I ran into something very interesting.  There are 3 blocks that
are exact R16's....the H15, H20 and ....hold onto your hats, yes an
H25....they all share the common block as the R16...and 75-80% of the parts
interchange.  Could you imagine a 2.5 litre 2472cc "Sleeper"!!!  Talk about
a rocket.  Anyway, is there anyone out there that has more experiance with
this?  Sounds fun to me.

John Schulz
spl-311-08209
spl-311-08330