Monterey Historics Vintage Races

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Historics Vintage Races
From: CafeRC51@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:30:49 EDT
Hello,

Is there any interest in attending a Datsun Corral at the Monterey Historics
this year?  So ZONC, Z Owners of NorCal has a corral setup and a block of
tickets at a discount.

If you are interested in going at a discounted price let me know and I will
make sure you get a ticket.  No need to be a member of ZONC.  Just let me know
and I will set you up.

For those that have never been to a vintage race you really do owe it to
yourself.  It is one of the most awesome things to attend for a classic car
enthusiat.  A guaranteed great time!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion