Lower Radiator Hose

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower Radiator Hose
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:39:52 -0700
Hey!

I've just discovered that I have a problem.  A week ago (or so) I realized
that the lower radiator hose on my '69 2000 was leaking.  Seems it was a
little too close to my damper.  No problem, right?  Just go to your local
dealership - surely they still have these hoses in stock.....  Well, that
ended up not being the case.

I'm sure this whole issue has come up on The List already but I was in my own
little world, wasn't affected and, thus, paid little attention.  Well, now I
am affected so I'm ready to listen.  What are my options?  The weather if
finally getting nice in the NW and I am not prepared.

Thanks, as always, in advance.  You All are a fubulous source and wealth of
info.  I appreciate the time each of you spend responding to my issues.

Sincerely,
Jon Rider
'69 2000 Roadster
Bothell, WA (north of Seattle)