roc logos for your computer

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roc logos for your computer
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:14:02 -0700
Too much time on my hands. That's all I can say.

You say your computer is not a 'joiner'? Think again. I took the liberty of
getting the club logos from the roadster websites I know about and reduced
them in size to fit in a 1" X 1" square. These print out in PhotoShop pretty
well. You can print them out on a color printer, cut your club logo out and
stick it to the 1 inch square OEM logo space they put on most computer
faceplates or monitors. Heck, even if you don't have a logo space on your
system, they still might look pretty cool :)

This was done strictly for fun (I was waiting for something boring to end on
TV). The quality is not presentation perfect, but hey, sqeeze yourself into
a 1X1 inch square and see how YOU look :) I realize this material is
copyrighted after a fashion and the exclusive ownership of the clubs that
publish it on the web.

However, if there are no objections, I can post this picture to my main page
at azroc.org. The original was created using CorelDraw 8 and is easy to edit
and convert into JPEGs. Once posted, ROC members can let me know if I missed
anyone. Direct me to your website and I'd be more than happy to include (or
exclude) your club logo in the picture.

Let me know what you think

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA