Quality and service.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quality and service.
From: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:22:11 +0930
The roadster comunity is a small one these days, mailing lists and the
internet has brought every one closer to-gether. From the USA to Australia to
Sweden to the UK to Japan. We are as only as far away from each other as the
computer room. So when something goes wrong it takes no time at all for
everyone to get to know about it. Soooo when something goes right it is just
as important to get the word out. This is a blatant plug for Stan Chernoff and
his interior soft trim kit. Stan went out of his way to make sure I got the
best freight deal to OZ, the packing of the kit was first class. And he
followed up the whole way accross the pacific with freight movements.

I have just spoken to the auto trimmer that is installing the kit, he said the
quality of the material and workmanship is first class, one of the best he has
seen. So guys and Gals, if you are thinking of a new inside for your beloved
roadster, give Stan a call. You wont be dissapointed.

Good one Stan!!

All the best all, Brian Rourke, Alice Springs, Australia.