Re: 64 310 master cylinder

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 64 310 master cylinder
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:42:21 -0700
They are not the same. Also, the master cylinders for the 310 are NLA. What
most people do is to use what I believe is a 411 cylinder that is identical
in diamter and bolt pattern. The difference is that the brake line
connection is on the opposite side than normal and you will need to bend
your brake line accordingly. This is what I did for my 64 1500.

The vendors should be able to get them for you.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967.5 2000
SocalROC