Fwd: RE: itg air box for MEGAFLOW or Carbs.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: RE: itg air box for MEGAFLOW or Carbs.
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:32:10 -0700
Hello List,

I've recently been asking around about an air box for the Solex
44's.  Thanks for the feedback from the list members.

I did receive this information from ITG who is looking at developing an air
box so there may be something available from them in the future.  I will
stay in touch with them to see how this is progressing and keep all
interested informed as to any progress.  I think it would probably be best
if we don't bombard them with email at this point since that might put them
off (a polite approach seems to work best with the English especially).

Best regards,
Bryan