Motive Products Power Brake Bleeders group buy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Motive Products Power Brake Bleeders group buy
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:14:17 -0700
I ran this special group buy for brake bleeders last year.
since there was recent interest from the roadster list,
I'll offer it again this year.

Basically the roadster list can order brake bleeders
at approximately a 10% discount, plus I'll ship it to you for free.
Group buy special prices will last a couple weeks,
through June 9th.

Just go to my Half Fast Racing web page at:

http://www.onewest.net/~jda/halffastracing.html

click on "datsun-roadsters Email List Specials"
which will take you to the discount price page.

Order what ever you want,
do NOT add any shipping charges to your order,
click on  any "Check Out" box,
which will take you to my PayPal account,
where I can accept payments from credit cards, bank transfer, Echecks.

Hopefully I have enough brake bleeders in stock
that I should be able to ship them out to you the next day
after I receive your order.

If you don't use PayPal and just want to send me an order
with a check via the good old US Post Office:

My mail address is:

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
5957 West 33rd South