Two-liter sighting in Salt Lake City

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Two-liter sighting in Salt Lake City
From: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@crapmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

Lucy and I were on our way, in our roadster, of course, to our son's end of
season lacrosse party at Tanner Park, when, lost in some subdivision about 23rd
East and 27th South, we happened to scream by a high-windshield two-liter just
bloody sitting there  at the curb with a "For Sale" sign on it. Lucy saw it. As
usual, I was too worried about someone hitting our car to notice anything else.

We whipped a quick U-ee, almost colliding with an American what-have-you snorer
sedan, to check it out. It's a maroon red, needing paint somewhat badly, with a
beautiful tonneau cover, however. I'm trying to get a hold of the seller, yet
without success.  He wants $7,000, which, if the rest of the car looks like the
tonneau, would be a decent deal. Paint can't be that expensive.

Do any of you know who it belongs to? I made a quick check of the Roadster
Registry, but once you get into the high windshield era, that can be a daunting
task.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 1600 (of course)