Looking for Victor's web page

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Victor's web page
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:41:27 -0700
Hello, can someone please send me the link to victor's page, it's the one with
the orange car on the front page.
Thanks,
Gerardo
P.S.  I have a car for sale for anyone interested, I will post photo's, asking
price is 8500.00 dollars, its a beauty. some photos already posted on the
Modesto Datsun roadster page on msn.com groups page. Look at the cars for sale
section. It is a 1600 that has been stroked to a 2 liter, has a 5 speed
transmission, near excellent condition. e mail me for any questions.  Pics at
the link below.
http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA/carsforsale.msnw