On Sunday...Summer officially started for me......

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: On Sunday...Summer officially started for me......
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Fellow Datsun Listers..

Sunday ..Summer officially started for me...and I have the racoon face to
prove it...
I was fortunate enough to be included in a group of cars that a new magazine
was photographing for a upcoming article..
The magazine used to be called British Car  Magazine...but has recently been
bought by the same company that owns Grassroots Motorsports...
The new magazine is called Classic Motorsports...and the premier issue is
already out..with Jay Leno on the cover...Considering the magazine's past..you
would think it would be just for british cars...but I have spoken with the
editor and they are going to include Datsuns....as he owned a 68 Datsun
Roadster himself..
The first issue has an article on a Datsun 240Z on it already..

The editor wanted to make a comparison of cars that you would consider
buying back in the late 1960's..So the assembled a few to do this article..The
article is due to comeout the end of June...

Its was a great drive..I think we covered 150 miles...for the shoot..
We started in Stockton where 99 and 88 crosses..and went east..
I never knew how beautiful this area was...and wineries everywhere...
I have the map of the route that we took...so maybe we could duplicate it
in one of the future runs...

Well I would love to tell you more but this is getting lengthy..

Here are a few pictures that the photographer took of the cars...

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/viewp=999&gid=2167505&uid=1077391

If the link doesnt work..go to www.picturetrail.com
and then type in roadstrdude for the gallery name..

Enjoy the Ride............ I did ....Sunday...;)

Raul...