16" Panasports

To: <connerfamilyaz@cox.net>,
Subject: 16" Panasports
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <cbrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:01:34 -0400
I had my tires mounted and went to pick them up and whoa - not the tire I
thought I was getting.  I thought that I was getting the Falken Azenia Sports
and instead got something with much more tread and two deep grooves for rain.
Well come to find out that they don't make Azenia Sports in 225/50/16 size.
Had to go with a 215/45/16 instead.  Should have them today and although I am
mounting them on the Z - I will check them out on the roadster and let you
know how they fit.  It might not be until this weekend though
Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z