69 2000 Spotted in Mexico City

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 2000 Spotted in Mexico City
From: nmleeds@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:50:57 -0600 (CST)
All,

Got off the bus at the northern bus station in Mexico city and right around the
corner from the station (in a not great neighborhood) was a 69 2000.  Are there
more? who knows.  Is there a cache of cheap Solex's waiting to be unearthed
here?  I'm in the city for 6 weeks so if there is I should be able to find it.

As for other datsuns; I have never seen so many 4 door 510's in my life.  They
are all still here, still running, and many of them looking good.  I've also
seen a couple of the 2 door variety, but they aren't as ubquidos (sp?).

More Mexican Datsun reports to come.

Nathaniel
69 2000 - rebuilt engine kicked to life, still not completely driveable.