Re: 69 2000 Spotted in Mexico City

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: 69 2000 Spotted in Mexico City
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:04:38 -0500
> As for other datsuns; I have never seen so many 4 door 510's in my life.
>They are all still here, still running, and many of them looking good.  I've
>also seen a couple of the 2 door variety, but they aren't as ubquidos (sp?).

Take a look under the hood... rather than the common USA spec'd L18
motor, you'll find a A15 (Overhead Valve) motor. Look at the rear end...
the Mexican sedan as a solid rear axle & leaf springs.

Also if you see one WITHOUT a heater, please take some photo's of it the
metal plate that blocks those two holes. :)

Every so often I spot a mexican 510 here in Texas. Also neat are the
PL620 Crew Cab Trucks. once again, only in Mexico.

Tom :usa: