Seats and Leaks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seats and Leaks
From: TCR2B@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 21:40:46 EDT
Hi List,

A couple of quick questions for you:

1.  Thinking about changing out seats.  I know I've seen someone out there
who used some old 240Z seats (which looked nice).  Local junkyard has a pair of
260Z seats that I think I can get for a good price.  Has anyone used/know
about using 260Z seats in roadsters?

2. Leaks - getting water in both footwells. Virgina seems to be Seattle-east
this spring.  Cowl vent is closed and drain at bottom of cowl "box" is working
fine.  I took the cover off, ran water in with a garden hose and it dumped
out like it should next to the firewall.  Could water be comming in at seal
between windhield frame & body? Or elsewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Davenport
RROC
'67 1600 (damper than I like)