RE: SUV's - Yikes!

To: eric.isaacson@jbtool.com,
Subject: RE: SUV's - Yikes!
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:24:40 +0930
Hi Eric,
I went through this situation a couple of years ago, the two doors on
my '73 240Z were totalled with rust but the shells were repairable.
I could not find a vendor anywhere who could provide replacement
skins.
One day my son and his friend were at the local U-Pull-It yard and
found a 260Z 2 door.
Yes, you guessed it, those doors are now fully refurbished and
destined for my '73.
That would be my recommendation.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/mypictures/index.html
Adelaide, South Australia.