SUV's - Yikes!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUV's - Yikes!
From: <eric.isaacson@jbtool.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:04:35 -0500
Greetings,

I wanted to share my experience with my ice-blue metallic 280Z last week.
It all started in a small parking lot during lunch.  I had backed out of my
space and was ready to pull forward when a Blazer quickly backed out of its
space and into the passenger door of my Z.  I saw the Blazer coming and used
the Datsun horn (he, he, he) with no effect.  So, after 25 years, the Z has
it's first "door ding".

I am pretty sure a new door skin will do the trick.  Does anyone have some
input on preferred suppliers of Datsun sheet metal?  Places to avoid?  Would
I be better off trying to find another door?

Thanks,

Eric A. Isaacson, BSME
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1968 Datsun 1600 Sports