Caravan's

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Caravan's
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:30:03 -0700
Well the time is drawing near to Shasta, and it's time to plan the Caravan's.
The Modesto group will have two different caravan's. One will leave Thursday
morning and the other will leave Friday Morning. For those wanting to
coordinate travel time's let's get some discussion going on this. I will send
more info on the caravan's as I hear from the Fresno and Bay Area groups.  All
sothern Californian's, long way to go, but it wouldn't hurt to travel in
pair's. This would be a good place to start posting your plan's, you never
know. You might find a travel buddy which can be helpful.
Gerardo Magana