Helmet for sale / Historic 510 for sale

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Helmet for sale / Historic 510 for sale
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:38:13 EDT
I am selling my Bell m2 Racer full face helmet. Has eye opening slightly
larger than standard. Good for someone who wears glasses.

I was used for part of one autocross season. A few minor scuffs, no hits, in
excellent condition.

Asking $125.00. It was $298.00 new.

Also, wanted to pass along this ad from the Portland Oregonian from this
weekend.
Historic 72 510 for sale. Compomotive Factory Race Car. $22,000.00.
503-658-8468. I have no knowledge of condition or seller. Just passing it on.

Kim
71 2dr 510 (4sale)